Tipu Ora PTE is a New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) accredited provider of high quality, reputable training.
We have a NZQA External Evaluation and Review Category 2 provider status. This means we have two Confident Judgments; Confident in self-assessment and Confident in educational performance. We have more than 15 years experience in training the Hauora workforce.
Our courses are:
- NZQA approved and accredited.
- Fully funded** (course costs, accommodation and meals).
- Approved for Study Link student loan/ allowances.
- Marae based wananga.
We will provide:
- Mentoring and cultural supervision to students.
- Guest Speakers that are experts in their field.
- Commitment to the success of each individual.
Our courses are for:
- Anyone working with whānau
- Those interested in pursuing a career in community services – health, social service, Whānau Ora
- NZ residents, over the age of 18 who want to learn new skills, with a focus on Whānau Ora.
New Zealand Certificate in Whānau Ora (Level 4) – 60 credits
- Taught over 15 days in 5 blocks of 3 day wananga.
- Self directed learning required.
- Prerequisite to the New Zealand Diploma in Whānau Ora (Level 5).
New Zealand Diploma in Whānau Ora (Level 5) – 120 credits
- Taught in 8 blocks of 3 day wananga.
- Staircases the learning, knowledge and academic qualifications gained in the New Zealand Certificate in Whānau Ora (Level 4).
** No costs to students who meet criteria for funding by Health Workforce NZ or Tertiary Education Commission. Talk to our staff to confirm your eligibility.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 0800 348 2400 for our current enrolment form.