Tipu Ora PTE is a New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) accredited provider of high quality, reputable training.
We have a NZQA External Evaluation and Review Category 2 provider status. This means we have two Confident Judgments; Confident in self-assessment and Confident in educational performance. We have more than 15 years experience in training the Hauora workforce.
Our courses are:
- NZQA approved and accredited.
- Fully funded** (course costs, accommodation and meals).
- Approved for Study Link student loan/ allowances.
- Marae based wananga.
We will provide:
- Mentoring and cultural supervision to students.
- Guest Speakers that are experts in their field.
- Commitment to the success of each individual.
Our courses are for:
- Anyone working with whānau
- Those interested in pursuing a career in community services – health, social service, Whānau Ora
- NZ residents, over the age of 18 who want to learn new skills, with a focus on Whānau Ora.
New Zealand Certificate in Whānau Ora (Level 4) – 60 credits
- Taught over 15 days in 5 blocks of 3 day wananga.
- Self directed learning required.
- Prerequisite to the New Zealand Diploma in Whānau Ora (Level 5).
New Zealand Diploma in Whānau Ora (Level 5) – 120 credits
- Taught in 8 blocks of 3 day wananga.
- Staircases the learning, knowledge and academic qualifications gained in the New Zealand Certificate in Whānau Ora (Level 4).
** No costs to students who meet criteria for funding by Health Workforce NZ or Tertiary Education Commission. Talk to our staff to confirm your eligibility.
Click here for the PTE Enrolment form 2016 V1